What is the New Citizen Sattelite Watch?
"Better Starts Now" Citizen has come out with a new Men's watch. The very cool thing about it is that it is linked to satellites to keep the most accurate time.
Satellite Timekeeping Technology with Worldwide Reception, Time Adjustment Available in 27 Cities (40 Time Zones), Perpetual Calendar, Power Reserve Indicator, Day-Date
Here are some cool features.
- The Ecco Drive power source is light. Sunlight being the best source but this watch will tell you what amount of “light” power your existing environment is giving you. At full power it can be left in darkness for up to 2 years. It actually goes into a shutdown mode when idle to conserve energy. (They may of learn this from the Tissot T-Touch Professional Solar Watch).
- It can receive a GPS reception from any of the 4 satellites above, as quickly as 3 seconds and as long as 2 minutes).
- Not receiving a GPS signal? Another button preforms a radio communication with the antenna in Colorado.
- Luminous hands, Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal, stainless steel, day date, and water resistance up to 10 bar (that means “go ahead and go swimming”)
- Little nuances like the hidden 2 button fold over clasp, cool dial treatment and bezel decorations… I can keep going … Perpetual Calendar, Power Reserve Indicator and articulation half link adjustment ... Phew …
All for the low, low retail price of.... $1150.00.... unless you buy it from DGJ! (That’s short for Distinctive Gold Jewelry). Come in and see Tony to get our best price!
And don't forget... this watch is also endorsed by Eli Manning